Steam Hair Straightener
$129.95 Excl GST
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $11.65 with what's this?
4 fortnightly payments of NZD $17.49 with
230°C Ceramic Vapour Steam Hair Straightener
Advanced straightening technology with vapour steam heating. Rapidly straighten hair whilst reducing damage and maintaining shine. Heats up in only 30 seconds. Uniform heating technology for smooth shiny results.
Please note! The hair straightener comes with a NZ plug adapter.
Please choose carefully! This item is not eligible for return if it has been used (except in the case of manufacturing fault).
- 2 steam settings – vapour-blast hair with unbelievable shine and smoothness
- 6 temperature settings – provide the perfect finish for your hair type
- Heats to Keratin-ideal 230°C max temperature in only 30 seconds
- Floating plates for better hair straightening
- Size of heating plates: 112mm x 32mm
- Length of the flat iron: 30cm
- Automatic temperature lock for consistent heat throughout use
- Vented Tourmaline-Ceramic plates infuse hair with therapeutic oils (when used in conjunction with water in the tank)
- Stylish and functional burn-resistant textile cord
- 360 degree swivel cord prevents tangling and keeps you on the move
Salon Quality Straightening with Steam Function
Enjoy a polished salon finish at home with this professional-quality flat iron. Designed with 2.5cm ceramic plates, the iron achieves high, consistent heat that reduces frizz and damage as it straightens your hair. Applying steam technology, with your choice of hair oil or water put into the tank on the flat iron, the hair can be protected well during hair straightening.
Tourmaline Ceramic Technology for Smooth Results
High-grade tourmaline ceramic plates for a snag-free glide and more even heating than traditional flat iron straighteners. The floating plate design ensures your hair stays in contact with the heat, resulting in faster styling and smooth, healthy hair. A salon-length swivel cord offers greater styling flexibility.
Convenient LED Temperature Display Aids Styling
Monitor the flat iron’s temperature on the easy-to-read LED display.
Straighten your hair with heat up to 230°C. Simple two-button controls allow you to increase and decrease the heat to your desired level. Temperature lock mode prevents overheating and keeps the setting secure as you style.
– For very fine, fragile, damaged hair, use 150-180°C
– For normal, easy to straighten hair, use 180-210°C
– For thick, difficult to straighten hair, use 210-235°C
Professional Metal Ceramic Heater (MCH)
With a quick heat-up, you’ll be ready to style in no time. A hinge lock allows you to keep the iron in a locked position for easier storage.